A Letter from Zita Berger

Hi Rick,

Thanks for replying so quickly. The pictures I scanned are attached. I may have a few more from other summers but these were the ones that were in the book on my shelf. I think it was 1995.

I think the thing I remember the most was how much fun it was to hang out there, before and after the show. Everyone was so friendly. I loved spending time at the Cadillac drinking and listening to the stories and the analysis of that night's show.

I also have really fond memories of the player piano and the song Stormy Weather that played over and over and over!

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

-Zita
Thanks, Zita; Great pictures! Please click on the picutres for a larger image.











Popular posts from this blog

Tom DeWester

Googling Dirty Jacks

Any Which Way You Can