Scotty Graham

Scott Graham was a Dirty Jackster from 1975 to '77. I knew him in '76 during the Paint Your Wagon season, and he was the nicest, kindest person in the entire show. I exchanged a few emails with him today, and I told him I heard he became a lawyer. Here is what he wrote back:

"Yeah, I'm still acting--I'm a lawyer in St. Cloud, MN. Married. Two daughters, a son-in-law and a grandson (9 months and very handsome, smart and athletic) I've been in St. Cloud for about 19 years now. 30 years ago I would have laughed in your face if you'd told me what I'd be doing now. Oh well, I guess my younger daughter is taking over for me. She's a bit of an outlaw--arrested in Olympia for protesting the war (case dismissed for prosecutorial misconduct) and she's off to South and Central America to study globalization and it's effects on indigenous societies."
Scott also sent me some beatutiful photos from the 1975 show at Dirty Jack's, Calamity Jane. The pics are sensational, and I will post them soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Tom DeWester

Googling Dirty Jacks

Any Which Way You Can