Hi!

In the summers of 1976 and ’79 I worked at Dirty Jack’s Wild West Theater in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was a helluva good time, and a time that I remembered often. I would sometimes search on the Internet for any shred of information about Dirty Jack’s, but I found pretty much nothing.

It was low wages and funky living conditions, but it was Show Business and it was in the most beautiful spot on earth, the Grand Tetons. At 7:00 each evening we would put on our makeup and perform for a packed house of vacationers. After the show we would head for the bars that ringed the town square and listen to (or sit-in with) the best country-rock bands in the world.

They were the best summers of my life. If you ever set foot in Dirty Jack’s theater, please post a comment with your stories.

Popular posts from this blog

Tom DeWester

Googling Dirty Jacks

Any Which Way You Can